Insuring your boat is not like insuring your car. Our Sarasota boat insurance policies are designed to fit the needs and budget of today’s boater. Protecting your boat and your family is important and assistance in selecting the right coverage for your boat policy can make all the difference. At Lakewood Finncial Insurance,we can get you the best boat insurance quotes from the best boat insurance companies.
We offer a wide array of boat insurance coverages through our companies for a wide array of boaters including:
- Boats – up to 32 feet in length and $200,000 in value.
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) – Stand up or sit down models
- Total Loss Replacement – pays for replacement with the newest model if your boat is deemed a total loss.
- Agreed Value – pays the value of your boat at the price agreed to at the beginning of the policy term.
- Liability Coverage – Limits up to $500,000
- Waterskier Liability – Automatically included with all policies at no extra cost. Provides Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage while your boat is used for water skiing or similar sport.
- Personal Effects – up to $10,000 for personal items including fishing equipment, depth finders, skis and clothing.
- Medical coverage – including waterskiers
- Uninsured Boat Owners
- On Water Towing
- Pollution Liability – fuel spills and discharges
Insuring boat owners today
Today’s boater has different insurance needs. Meeting these needs is our goal.
We offer several unique optional coverages and limits through our companies including:
- Corporate Titled Boats – coverage is available for owners who use their boat for pleasure that title their boat under a corporate name for tax purposes only.
- Older Boats – physical damage is available for boats up to 26 years old.
- Multiple Owners – we insure boats with multiple owners. We will cover boats that have as many as 5 owners.
- Bass Boats – qualify for full coverage with speeds up to 80mph.
- Insurance Scoring – Our company does not insurance score. Social Security information is never needed or ever collected. All pricing is based on traditional underwriting information.
- Flexible Payment Options – are available for all policyholders providing boat owners with easy payment terms and options.
Discounts available to our customers
Beyond great rates, we offer a number of valuable discounts to help you save even more including:
- Claims Free Renewal Discount – staying safe and claim free helps you save money on your renewal.
- Transfer Discount – switch your Sarasota boat policy to us and save
- Boating Safety Course License Discount – If you have a marine license or have completed a boating safety course you qualify
- Protective Device Discount – includes alarm systems, central station monitoring, automatic fire extinguishing and a no strike lightning system.
- Multi-Boat Discount – when 2 or more personal watercraft are insured on your policy